TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

Why am I unable to get customer support to respond to my emails about my Spark 3 watch?

cbair1cbair1 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
I have made several attempts over the last week and no response other than someone will be contacting me. I hope "someone" contacts me soon. Very disappointing. Watch went blank and is not useable.

Best Answer

• cbair1cbair1 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    tfarabaugh,
    Thanks for the follow up. The issue has now been resolved and i will know how to get support in the future.
    cbair1

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,602 Superusers
    Since TT eliminated email support for the watch lineup several months ago I am not surprised you are not getting an answer. Support is now limited to chat and you must contact them that way.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 3,875 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @cbair1

Welcome to the Community!

I can see that you received a response from the support two days back.
    tfarabaugh wrote: »
    Support is now limited to chat and you must contact them that way.
    We also have the Email support for Sports devices.

Cheers, lampard
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,602 Superusers
    lampard wrote: »
    Hi @cbair1

Welcome to the Community!

I can see that you received a response from the support two days back.
    tfarabaugh wrote: »
    Support is now limited to chat and you must contact them that way.
    We also have the Email support for Sports devices.

Cheers, lampard

Why then when we go to Contact Us does it only offer Chat, how are you supposed to contact Support by email? I was told by another moderator that Support for watches is now limited to Chat so you need to get it straight.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 3,875 TomTom Moderator
    Hi tfarabaugh,

My bad, I didn't elaborate it earlier but you will only see the email option when the chat is closed... if the chat is open, then we will not show email as it doesn't really make sense to give both options.

Also, Can you please tell us which moderator told you this except me or Vikram? Any discussion topics where he mentioned it?

Thanks, lampard
  • cbair1cbair1 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    tfarabaugh,
    Thanks for the follow up. The issue has now been resolved and i will know how to get support in the future.
    cbair1