Trouble with update on TomTom Blue&Me 2 — TomTom Community

Trouble with update on TomTom Blue&Me 2

GAAGAA Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
The My Drive software is updated on the win. PC. The Nav is confirmed connected to the PC. (and My Drive) There are 4 updates available, but I get the message !Navcore must be updated before.....

1. Navcore is not listed as an update option
2. When I try to click update on something else the Nav device times out and promts: -Somethin has gone wrong... Check you computer for more information.

I noticed that the device has 17MB free space. But I don't know where I can manage the memory space on the device..
??
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• GAAGAA Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi again. I did a factory reset on the device, but have the same problem. See the image. I get the message to update navcore first, but NO NAVCORE is displayed available.

zi0g0rw69vsl.jpg
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,860 Moderator
    Hi @GAA

I have asked our 2nd Line team to push the Navcore/firmware update for your device.

Just connect the device to MyDrive Connect and let the jobs get processed.

The device will reboot once the jobs are processed.

Regards
    Vikram
    Ok. it seems maybe I now got the gps signal, but I still cannot upgrade the software. The MyDrive screenshot is the same. Still the warning about navcore, and when I start upgrade Siracusa and Quick GPSfix the process stops saying -the servers are busy- or -Something went wrong-
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 9,104
    Superuser
    Hi @GAA

Try logging out of MyDrive Connect, closing down then restarting and logging in again.

Doug
    I've now lost the GPS signal again also, so it is Status Quo from yesterdayand this morning…
    Vikram: Could you check the push of the SW again?
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,860 Moderator
    Hi @GAA

The firmware was pushed but the installed failed due to low space issue.

Some voices may have be to removed to free up the space, I would suggest that you contact customer service as they will be in a better position of help you further.

Regards
    Vikram
    ok, thanks