Is there a limit to the my history on the app? — TomTom Community

Is there a limit to the my history on the app?

QueenKQueenK Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
I noticed that a lot of my history on the app has disappeared! Appears to be anything over 2 years? Is this supposed to happen?

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,794 Superusers
    Is it still on MySports? I am showing activities dating back to 2013 on the app and the website. Are you sure you do not have a filter on?
  • QueenKQueenK Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    The last date I see both on the phone app and the computer app for all activity is April 2, 2017. I can't see anything earlier. Even if I go into the "progress" graph, it only goes back to year 2017. I don't see any way to use a date filter so please advise....
  • QueenKQueenK Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hello? I still have this question... is there anyway to access my information that is older than 2 years? How can you see it and I can't? Perplexing indeed...
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,794 Superusers
    QueenK wrote: »
    Hello? I still have this question... is there anyway to access my information that is older than 2 years? How can you see it and I can't? Perplexing indeed...

This is a user forum and we cannot access your account,. You need to contact Support directly, which is unfortunately only available via Chat.