Replacement for a broken watch strap

funekax
funekax Registered Users Posts: 1
New Seeker
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi all.
i have an issue with my watch straps they keep breaking and its not been a year since they were replaced.
no answer was given to m,e

Comments

• funekax
    funekax Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    why am i being ignored?
    i have been waiting for over a month for my new straps.
    i have an issue with my watch straps they keep breaking and its not been a year since they were replaced
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 6,011
    Hi @funekax

Sorry to hear about your experience. I've now sent a heads-up to the customer support about this and someone will get in touch with you shortly.

Regards, lampard
  • Sedrick
    Sedrick Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    My watch strap has broken. What is the warranty on the strap?
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,953
     Superuser
    Sedrick wrote: »
    My watch strap has broken. What is the warranty on the strap?

6 months and they are virtually impossible to find as TT Sports went out of business and ceased production over 18 months ago.
  • krjistian
    krjistian Registered Users Posts: 1
    New Seeker
    Hello
    The strap of my Runner 3 has broken again...
    On the support page for replacement, there seem to be a bug :I cannot enter my full serial number nor choose a strap. Any clue why it does not work ? Thx in advance
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,953
     Superuser
    krjistian wrote: »
    Hello
    The strap of my Runner 3 has broken again...
    On the support page for replacement, there seem to be a bug :I cannot enter my full serial number nor choose a strap. Any clue why it does not work ? Thx in advance

They stopped replacing watch straps a long time ago so that link is dead. You need to look on third party sites like eBay, Amazon, etc. for knockoffs. They stopped producing them when TT Sports went out of business and discontinued all product lines almost 4 years ago so they are increasingly hard to find.