TT RIDER 550 Recorded route sharing — TomTom Community

TT RIDER 550 Recorded route sharing

DGRDGR Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
Will it ever be possible to share a recorded route via blue tooth or WiFi? At the moment it only seems possible to share via a memory card, but I already use the card for maps so it's not compatible.

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 14,976 Superusers
    edited May 13
    Hi
    @DGR
    Will it ever be possible to share a recorded route via blue tooth or WiFi? At the moment it only seems possible to share via a memory card, but I already use the card for maps so it's not compatible.

Purchase another Micro SDHC Card for map transfer... I use an old 4GB Card

Install a small Map from your Worldwide Map collection onto the on-board Memory, the advantage of the small Map would be plenty of working space on the device and the smaller map will also act as a 'Keeper'... This will enable the device to keep running on the smaller Map and avoid the Catch22 situation No Maps Found Error, where the device won't boot-up past the No Maps Found Error to allow access to the 'Format option' to allow the use of a 16GB or 32GB Micro SDHC memory card
    Also if you ever need to remove the Micro SDHC Card for any reason... Like transferring pre-planned routes via a Micro SDHC Card or Formatting a new/replacement Micro SDHC Card, the Keeper Map will allow the device to keep running

ATB YFM
    Help others identify useful content...
    If someone posted something that was helpful?
    Click the 'Like' > 👍 Icon

If someone answered your question?
    Please answer 'Yes' to Did this answer the question? 'Yes' < >' No'
    well this is a little disappointing, whats the point of a device with WiFi and bluteooth with syncing possibilities only to be told it cant be used? surely it should be accessible in the mydrive app, backward steps if you ask me.