MyDrive blocked road — TomTom Community

MyDrive blocked road

peppe98peppe98 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi to all, i'm sorry for my bad language but i'm not english. So, i was planning a route in MyDrive website, but also in the app for Android, and when i typed "Passo del Rombo", it shows me that the road is closed. It's true, but how can i plan my route for the next month if now the road is closed and it doesn't allow me to do it? It occours also in many other alpin road. The location is located at 46°54′19″N, 11°05′48″E. Let me know please. I think the best solution is to introduce in the service of MyDrive the possibility to planning the journey at a determinated day, to find eventually the road opened.

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 9,163
    Superuser
    edited May 2019
    HI @peppe98

When you open The Plan Route option in MyDrive at the bottom of the Menu that comes out are "Leave Now" and Avoid Nothing. Not available on App version.

If you click Leave Now you can set a time and a date to start your trip or a date and time you want to arrive at your destination.

If you Tap "Avoid Nothing" you can set Route Planning criteria .

This is what you are suggesting at the end of your question. Someone recently said they wanted to create a route but a Pass was shut (Snow). When they said a later date it then showed as open.

Doug
  • peppe98peppe98 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I'm so sorry for not having seen this option before posting the trouble. You was very thankful! Great job!
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 9,163
    Superuser
    Hi @peppe98

No problem. Please your sorted.

Nessun problema. Per favore, il tuo ordinato.

Doug