Start25 should not experience any problems with the GPS Week Rollover

MoniquevdB2019MoniquevdB2019 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
edited May 12 in MyDrive Connect
My Start25 should not experience any problems with the GPS Week Rollover according to serial number. However, my Tomtom no longer receives GPS.
According to Mydrive Connect a navcore update needs to be done, but in mydriveconnect gpsfix and navcore update are checked together. It is therefore impossible to do the navcore first and then the GPS fix.
Furthermore, I have been notified for 5 days that the servers are overloaded ...
(Our servers are currently very busy
Click Again a few times until you are connected. If this does not work, close MyDrive Connect and restart it.)
Solution ???

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 2,808 Superuser
    edited May 12
    Hi @MoniquevdB2019

With a server problem, someone said that when they re-entered their account information and password in the MyDrive Connects settings, it was working when they tried.

Others have said that if they completely remove the Mydrive Connect software from their PC, restart the device and download the software from Tomtom that solved the problem.

Worth trying.

Doug
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 2,808 Superuser
    edited May 12
    Hi @MoniquevdB2019

See the GPS problem.

Charge the device for 2 hours and take the device outside, away from buildings and trees, etc. Take a gentle rest, ie switch the device on and hold the ON / OFF button for about 20 seconds until you hear the whipped cream hears. When the device is restarted, create a route and when you are ready to drive away, leave the device open for 30 minutes to see if the device locks onto the satellites.

Doug
  • MoniquevdB2019MoniquevdB2019 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    edited May 12
    Bedankt DougLap,

I had already tried all of the above, but read somewhere on the wish site that the clock settings might be the problem. So now also have the time entered correctly (was 2 hours early). The NavCore and Gpsfix update failed. Servers still overloaded, but I have the satellites back .. =)

Thanks for the effort.