Says "Update MyDrive Connect"

NOTiFYNOTiFY Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
Went to update Maps and Speed Cameras today (2.5.19) and says "Update MyDrive Connect". Clicked on update and ' MyDrive Connect' goes into what appears to be 'background' task. Open again and the same message to update appear again, in a loop.

macOS MoJave 10.14.4 (18E226)

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 2,818 Superuser
    Hi @NOTiFY

At the moment @VikramK I am clicking to update and then nothing is happening. Same MacOS

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,797 TomTom Moderator
    edited May 3
    Hi all

This is something our team is working on.

For now just click on ignore the update.

yxrrdzaaa8h3.png

I will post an update when this is fixed.

Regards
    Vikram :)
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,797 TomTom Moderator
    Hello all

Sorry for the late response here.

Just wanted to update that the installation issue with Mac OS was fixed on Firday(3rd May 2019)

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • NOTiFYNOTiFY Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Still doesn't work on macOS Mojave 10.14.4 (18E22.

Click on "Update MyDrive Connect:" and it appears to exit and nothing happens. Have to restart "MyDrive Connect"
    edited May 8
    Hi @NOTiFY

This morning I resolved this by deleting the old MDC and reloading the software from tomtom website.

Doug
  • AmberleyFarm2019AmberleyFarm2019 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    I installed the update four days ago. Now when I open MyDrive Connect without the Via135 connected an error message saying the laptop isn't connected to the internet appears even though it is for every other application. When the satnav is connected it seems to be OK and offers available updates for both Quickfix and UK map. When I try to update those an error message says the servers are busy - try again. I have now "tried again" at least a dozen times over the last four days and still can't connect to the server. How can I revert to the previous version of MyDrive Connect which at least worked?
  • NOTiFYNOTiFY Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @DougLap Thanks for your suggestion.

I had tried that, to no avail. In the end I reinstalled and all is now well.