TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

Pairing and connection Go520 and Sumsung S6

I had got my phone connected to my TomTom by bluetooth, had txt message and voice working once. When I went to connect them again they won't. Went thru the process a few times, even deleted Mydrive and install again, tried with wife's phone S7, everything looks like it's going to connect, but get the "key" and when I say connect, the TomTom says it can't connect!

Comments

• jjoki102000jjoki102000 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    My tomtom GO 500 will not pair with my Samsung S10.
  • MandelkoMandelko Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    As per mrutenberg previously I had got my Samsung S5 phone connected to my TomTom by bluetooth, had voice working once. When I went to connect them again they won't. Went thru the process a few times, even deleted Mydrive and install again but to na avail. When I get to the "Add Phone" all I get is the QR code to download the MyDrive App, which is already on the phone. I keep going around in circles with it. I was nearly going to buy a second unit for my wife but am now having second thoughts.
  • mrutenbergmrutenberg Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I reset the TomTom back to factory default and it connected. Maybe one of the updates caused it not to work 2nd time? Will try again