TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

HELP Voices Deleted!

I accidentally deleted all my voices when updating my GO 50.
Anyone know how to reinstall them??

Comments

• ZsoltZsolt Posts: 36,007 Superusers
    That's odd. Technically speaking you shouldn't be able to do so. Anyhow, you need to either call them and they will allocate some for you, or need to wait another say 5-6 hours and then someone might pick it up from here.
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Pat,

Welcome to the Community!

You can install the recorded voices from tomtom.com/voices. I have assigned the Samantha and Tom computer voices on your TomTom account and you can now install them with MyDrive Connect.

Please, post back here if you have any further questions.

Cheers, Mikko
  • JypJyp Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same case here. I have reset my tomtom but it doesn't work. Please let me know how to. I need computer voices. I've sent email to customer center but no answer yet.
    Hi Jyp,

I assigned the Samantha and Tom US computer voices to your account. You can install them with MyDrive Connect.

Please, post back here if you have further questions.

Cheers, Mikko
  • reigoreigo Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hei. i have the same problem and i cant download the voice Jüri (Estonia) from the voice page. Help
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,095 Superusers
    Support Monday then:

Eesti (Estonia)
    Monday-Friday: 11:00-19:00
  • janosivanyijanosivanyi Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello! Could you please help me? I accidentally deleted almost all voices, I got left only with a Thai guy. I would use English or Hungarian voices, if that's possible. Thank you in adnvance, János.
    @Janos: Is it the new Start 50 or the very old Start 50? If the old, use TomTom HOME to download some community voices. If the new, use this page:

https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/maps-services/shop/navigation-voices/

The HUN voice is Erik (don't even try Marika, that one is awful). Also could drop a mail to TT CS to ask for the Eszter TTS voice.
    reigo wrote:
    Hei. i have the same problem and i cant download the voice Jüri (Estonia) from the voice page. Help
    Unfortunately, I can't find the Estonian voice on my list. Please contact Customer Service for this.

@ Janos: I've assigned the Serena and Eszter computer voices to your TomTom account and you can install them with MyDrive Connect. The recorded voices are available at tomtom.com/voices.

Cheers, Mikko
  • laszlone96laszlone96 Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    Hi, same thing happaned here. :( I trying to ordering, but not working. Can you give me the free hungarian voices?
    Thank you.
    Hi

The short link seems to be broken. I'll report that.

You can find the free voices at http://tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/maps-services/shop/navigation-voices/

Cheers, Mikko
    Hi.
    I cant go trought to the checkout. Dont let me buy it.
    My place set it England and i cant change it. I live in Hungary.
    Help please.

Im logged in, but the site looks like wanna log me again and not working.
    I try that too, but nothing happaning.
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,095 Superusers
    You'll need to call support to assist:

Magyarország (Hungary)
    0036 177 792 27
    hétfő-péntek: 09:00-17:00

But there is a current problem where CS numbers are not working. You may need to try later..................
    Thank you, dhn! I will call them next week. Have a good day!
    Try maybe with a different browser. As it is a free download, doesn't matter where you live or have the account registered. It should work just fine. The free female HU voice is Erica:

http://tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/maps-services/shop/navigation-voices/erica/

The free male voice is Ervin:

http://tomtom.com/en_gb/sat-nav/maps-services/shop/navigation-voices/ervin/

Don't even be bothered with Marika, it is a terrible voice.
    Thank you Zsolt for trying to help me.
    Now, im tried with Chrome, Internet explorer, Opera and Firefox.
    Only difference, Firefox show me that shopping cart item, other browser just show me ".
    Anyway, im logged in, change the voice and click on continue.
    After that, there is a checkout page. Right side the voice and the costs. Left side its said, he need my email.
    Under that said: To purchase maps or services please login or create an account by using your e-mail address.
    But im already logged in. If i fill it my email and then click on the place order icon, then just loading a little and thats it...
    Im tried so many times... Why dont have a TomTom Home support? Why just only MyDrive?
    TomTom Home make it easier, actually when the net page not working properly...
    Have a nice day!
    I have the Voice on my computer.
    Can i somehow intalled on my device?
    Or just the only way, if i going throught the checkout?
  • Niomi08Niomi08 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Hi there I have accidentally deleted my voices but now it says no disk space, I cant update anything or replace the voices please help me (Tom Tom go 40)
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 1,660 Superuser
    Hi @Niomi08

Have you added any extra memory. The GO 40 accepts a Micro SD class 10 memory card, 16gb or max 32gb , and then when the map for the unit becomes too big it has new space to be downloaded too. It may not be upldating because the internal memory is not big enough to accept the updates.

Doug.
    Its saying free up disk space as no space for caching I've bought and formatted a brand new 32g microSDHC card but with no progress
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 1,660 Superuser
    Hi @Niomi08

When you insert the New card does the unit ask you what you want it formatted If not try Format memory in Systems.

It has been known for some memory cards not to work in TT units. It is recommended that you use a Sandisk, Samsung or similar major maker obtained from a reliable source to avoid fakes.

Doug
    Yes it's a brand new sandisk 32g microSDHC card bought from argos to avoid fakes, and yes it asked to format when putting into unit which I clicked yes, the actual TT system about device says the unit still has 0.96 g free but when connected to TTconect app it says 0 free on system but sd has space but says download started but then says about the no space free free up space to continue but with no way to free up space I'm at a complete loss I've tried everything I can find or think of