Camera updates. — TomTom Community

Camera updates.

kev1234kev1234 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I have a Tomtom 5000.I have not received any camera updates for 2 weeks now which hasn't happened before.There is usually 1 or 2 every week.
Anyone know why\having the same problem.
Regards to all.

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,149 Superusers
    Many seem to be suffering the same problem. You can call support to see if Tomtom is making any headway in resolving the issue:

:flag_gb: United Kingdom
    02079 490 132
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • miketorcymiketorcy Posts: 3,120 Superusers
    It is the same for me in France.
    GO6200
  • woody2607woody2607 Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    My 6200 tried to update Wednesday 30th January but had a failure message and said try later, usually updates once a week.
     Why don't TT tell customers when there is a problem instead of having to search various website to see what the problem is, as far as I can see there has been no update from TT on what the problem  is or when it will be resolved!!!!!!! Poor customer service as usual!
  • LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 9,353 Superuser
    On Thursday I had the cam update on my two devices.
    One of them ended with an error message and the other one ran successfully

• John-JayJohn-Jay Posts: 629 [Supreme Pioneer]

I got a Camera Update, today, for my GO520 (as is typical, it was 4MB in size).

Ran it & the MDC stated it had successfully completed, but the device said it hadn't!

Went back to MDC, it now stated that I had a Camera Update, but only a few 100kB in size!

Ran that & both said it was successful. However, the MDC now said I STILL had a 4MB update.

Ran it again & it was finally successful!

Regards, John-Jay

Regards,

John-Jay

• raesewellraesewell Posts: 115 [Revered Navigator]
    Speed camera updates failed today  :'(
  • raesewellraesewell Posts: 115 [Revered Navigator]
    Rider 550 Speed camera updates failed today  :'( This is the second failed update this week, anyone else having problems?