Adventurer watch strap — TomTom Community

Adventurer watch strap

Peter1974Peter1974 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
edited April 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
Hi I work in China as a Football trainer my strap of my watch is broken from the adventure now I have ordered a strap on the site but it turns out to be wrong however a good one on the site says there is no contact with the employees there is not delivered in Ch Ina. So If I have to order a tape again and wait again until he gets to me again it takes 2 to 3 weeks again I work every day with this watch when I buy The watch there is not saying That you dont delivered outside Europe. I hope you can send a good strap to me with urgency otherwise I have to look at another brand that I would find sin because I am very satisfied with the rest with best regards Peter Meindertsma

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,396
    Superusers
    This is a user forum, no one here can resolve this for you, you need to contact Support directly. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Chat (there is no longer phone or email support available for watches).