Hi, After downloading the new update app I have accidentally deleted my UK map and only have one for — TomTom Community

Hi, After downloading the new update app I have accidentally deleted my UK map and only have one for

Hi, After downloading the new update app I have accidentally deleted my UK map and only have one for canary Island (dont ask me how)
Is there any way I can get my uk map back?

Thank you.

Answers

• HarvzHarvz Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
    I have the exact same issue- the Tom Tom home software deleted the Western Europe maps off my device by itself, whilst doing the update. It left the Canary Isles map on the internal memory, and my USA maps on the memory card, but the main maps that came with the device were wiped. And I don't have a backup anymore.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,213 Moderator
    Hi @Dereke and @Harvz

COuld you both check for updates in TomTom HOME.

Regards
    Vikram
  • DerekeDereke Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    HI, I checked the tom tom updated and its saying i have all of the latest update.
    I just need to get my uk map back if possible.
    Thanks for the suggestion.
    Hi - can Vikram, or another moderator, add the Western Europe map (or at least the UK map) back into my account, so that I can download and replace the map deleted during the upgrade of my Go720? I realise that if Western Europe that it is too large for the internal memory, but I plan to use the map on the memory card?
    As with Dereke, my TomTom has done the update, but I have lost the Western Europe map that I had.
    Hope that you can help.
    Re-checked now, and the Western Europe map now shows on my Hone account. Thanks to Vikram or whoever put it back onto my account. Currently re-installing onto SD card, then will back up everything, this time!!
  • DerekeDereke Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Harvz,
    It's great to hear you have your western European maps back. Would it be possible for me to get the info on how to retrieve them also.
    I'm not all that clued up on the technical stuff so you will have to excuse me.

Thanks in advance..