After the WNRO update on the XL it became defective because it showed an error message that it could — TomTom Community

After the WNRO update on the XL it became defective because it showed an error message that it could

After the WNRO update on the XL it became defective because it showed an error message that it could not load my Europe south west card anymore, while before the update it worked fine. I tried to reload the back-up with the same result, also reset does not help. The XL became worthless after the update and is ready for the dustbin. Shame on TomTom unless somebody has a fix for this problem, thanks for your suggestions.

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,433 Moderator
    Hi @Lub

I have reactivated the map on your account.

Please remove the existing map on your device first, using TomTom HOME and then download the one which I have assigned.

Regards
    Vikram
  • LubLub Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Hello Vikram, thanks for your answer, I deleted the existing map on the XL but where can I find the map you activated on my account ??
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,433 Moderator
    It should be available under updates- TomTom HOME

See FAQ-https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15231

Regards
    Vikram
  • LubLub Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    It is still not available for me, it shows a message " no items available" . I am using tomtom home version 2.11.6.125. Needless to say that, yes, I am logged in and ,yes, the XL is switched on showing the do not disconnect cross. Please make it available for me now. Thanks for your help.