speedlimit more than a year 30 km but tom tom say 50 — TomTom Community

speedlimit more than a year 30 km but tom tom say 50

alainhomealainhome Posts: 16 [Master Traveler]
I have make a correction on mapshare from 50 to 30 in Zoutleeuw Sint-Truidensesteenweg but all the times that I update my gps tere ist not a correction and Tom Tom say 50 km but its 30 km limit speed here

Comments

• alainhomealainhome Posts: 16 [Master Traveler]
    Turnhoutsebaan Kasterlee Belgium more than a year 70 km speed limit with trajectcontroles my Tom Tom say 90 speed limit its not correct !
  • MegalosMegalos Posts: 5,825 Superusers
    Hi Alain, regarding the first one. From which point to which point is it 30 km/h? I can make the report too, maybe that helps in speeding up the processing.
    please look the circles there its now also limit 30 km and not 50
    Zoutleeuw https://www.hln.be/regio/zoutleeuw/25-bestuurders-te-snel~a7ae0706a/
    pqzgbsst3lm4t.jpg
    Kasterlee Turnhout say my Tom Tom on the route sometimes 90 but this way its any 70 Km now and its from 2017 See card and info url !!!
    There also trajectcontroles
    9alhl9h.jpg

https://www.rtv.be/artikels/nog-70-kmuur-op-steenweg-op-turnhout-kasterlee-a45657
    Sint-Truiden city zone 30 Tom Tom say 50 but its 30 look the image in report blue its new zone 30
    https://www.hln.be/regio/sint-truiden/uitbreiding-zone-30-wordt-teruggeschroefd~a5270e4c7/
    And here also a correction Tom Tom say that here the limit its 70 but it's also 50 km see here its Hakendover Tienen there its also speedcam on the red lights the speedcam it's correct 50 km but the speed limit from Tom Tom its not correct its 50 and not 70 jfdodzzkj.jpg
  • MegalosMegalos Posts: 5,825 Superusers
    Thanks Alain! Made all the reports. Let's see what happens.
    Pelsstraat Drieslinter full way its 50 km and not 70 there its also a new speedcam on 50 km now uz0zplvf6bf28.jpg
    New speedcam in Zandstraat Linter 02anioa0zqn9.jpg
    There was a update but there its not any update with the speed limits that I say also a new speedcam on Pelsstraat 24 Linter Belgium this full street Pelsstraat its speed limit 50 km.
    And today again a update on my Tom Tom but unbelievable My Tom Tom say that I mush drive 50 Km in zone 30 Km its here https://www.mupload.nl/img/pqzgbsst3lm4t.jpg
    Very strange Mapshare updated but the speed limits are incorrect I have give this more that 1 years zone 50 its zone 30 Sint-Truidensesteenweg Zoutleeuw but Tom Tom say 50 km but its incorrect please update the Belgium map please
    Very strange but Mapshare don't work my Tom Tom don't make correction in the speed limts 30 km he say 50 km but its 30
  • Mike H.Mike H. Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    1) I reported a road speed error via mapshare in Nov 2018 and yet it still shows as pending. How long does it take to get these errors verified and implemented.
    2) Can you not make a change on your own device, eg new road name, road speed, road direction change for the device to then retain that info as your own personal data. On my previous TT's this was possible to do ... maybe it is now but I can't find how to do it.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    My Tom Tm say that this its 50 km but its 30 km Zoutleeuw Sint Truidensestraat from skool after speedcam to city its all 30 km its 2 years and tom tom make not corrections
    piyjl3m9ftpa.jpg
    I search other system and gps but never more tom tom