GO 6200 - Grrrr 'My Routes' not in alphabetical order

BodgerBaz
BodgerBaz Registered Users Posts: 41
Renowned Wayfarer
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
I have copied about 20 .ITN routes to 'My Routes' but they appear all random and in no particular order which is very annoying. I tried adding a number in front of the route to force the correct order and again it completely ignores it.

It appears to ignore numeric and alphanumeric characters and just stores them randomly Grrrrrr. WHY?

Has anyone found a way around this?

I want them grouped in order so I can have my favourite route to and from a location. I.E., 1. Home to 'X', 2. 'X' to Home etc.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• BodgerBaz
    Renowned Wayfarer
    Answer ✓
    Yes I tried that Doug. Thank you. I also tried adding them 'all' and selecting them individually to see if that made any difference but without success.

However, and with much hair tugging, I tried '1a - xxxx', '1b - xxxx', '2a - xxxx', '2b - xxxx' and imported 'all' and it has at last sorted them in that order. Whether it was a fluke I cannot say but I'm not going to delete them and try again. I'm leaving it alone.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Answers

• nabu
    nabu Posts: 16,890
     Superuser
    03t8cm4lsbkq.png
  • BodgerBaz
    Renowned Wayfarer
    Mais cela se trouve dans MyDrive et non sur mon appareil GO6200, comme indiqué. Ce sont aussi des routes GPX non ITN comme indiqué, mais au moins vous avez répondu!
  • nabu
    nabu Posts: 16,890
     Superuser
    Oui c'est sur mydrive et sur mes appareils aussi
    je peut améliorer aussi

Yes it's on my drive and on my devices too
    I can improve too

gbvb6ugc355j.png
  • BodgerBaz
    Renowned Wayfarer
    Thank you for the update.
  • BodgerBaz
    Renowned Wayfarer
    Well, I've tried numbers (01, 02, 03), letters (A, B, C), combinations (1a, 1b, 2a) etc etc and they just continue to appear completely randomly GRRRRRR ........ It surely not beyond the bounds to expect some form of ordering?
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,960
    Superuser
    Hi Bodgerbaz

Did you include the _ after the 01

Doug
  • BodgerBaz
    Renowned Wayfarer
    Answer ✓
    Yes I tried that Doug. Thank you. I also tried adding them 'all' and selecting them individually to see if that made any difference but without success.

However, and with much hair tugging, I tried '1a - xxxx', '1b - xxxx', '2a - xxxx', '2b - xxxx' and imported 'all' and it has at last sorted them in that order. Whether it was a fluke I cannot say but I'm not going to delete them and try again. I'm leaving it alone.

Thanks for the suggestion though.