inability to my 550 to stay connected or not reboot.
I have a bevy of problems that just will not go away.
1st issue, every once in a wile, randomly, when my Sena 30K connects to the 550, it will connect and almost right after i see a screen that says "Shutting down" for no reason. I never told it to turn off, I never asked it to reboot. This would not be such an issue if it was not for 1 if I am recording my path for my trip, cause when it reboots, the file that it makes is now unreadable and i lose my entire saved recorded journey.
2nd, is that there is about a 20% chance that it will connect to my Samsung S10 phone (BTW same issue with my S8 phone, and even my Nexus 6p phone) . about 80% of the time, I need to reboot the unit, or close the TomTom MyDrive app.
3rd of all, about 50% of the time if I DO get it to connect to my phone and MyDrive app, after 10 or so minutes of riding using navigation, I notice that the device has somehow lost its ability to get traffic and or cloud data.
I have did a factory reset on the device several times, uninstalled and reinstalled the MYDrive app, AND checked over and over for updates to the software. currently 18.202.0024.411 (0) (12/05/2018)
the serial number for the device is KGxxxxxxxx91 (0)
Please help as this unit has been nothing but frustration and difficulty.
Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum.Thanks!