My Rider 550 has a black screen time to time

Carlo BaiadaCarlo Baiada Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hallo All
My brand new Rider 550 goes to a black screen time to time and after a short time resuscitates without loosing the direction and the selected roads. The period of blackness is always different and goes from a fraction of a second to half a minute. Most of the times it is short. I’ve four hours on the bike this afternoon and Tom Tom went black maybe 15-20 times. A couple of times it went to the boot in screen, the same as when I switch it on. Once it stayed black for 30 s, I reckon, because I had time to stop the bike.
What could be? Wrong setting or something wrong inside? Thank you!

Best Answers

• Carlo BaiadaCarlo Baiada Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you, so very kind.
    I modified the set up of the Rider, and used it shorlty this morning. I locked the rotation and turned of the bluetooth in my iPhone - I don't like calling and driving, I'm too old to make that contemporary. I had no black screens during this short run. More test shortly.
    Thanks again!

Answers

• Carlo BaiadaCarlo Baiada Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you, so very kind.
    I modified the set up of the Rider, and used it shorlty this morning. I locked the rotation and turned of the bluetooth in my iPhone - I don't like calling and driving, I'm too old to make that contemporary. I had no black screens during this short run. More test shortly.
    Thanks again!