Clearing storage multi sport watch — TomTom Community

Clearing storage multi sport watch

jksteel 22jksteel 22 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
how do I clear storage on multi sport watch

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,732
    Superusers
    It should clear automatically every time you sync the watch. If it is not there is bad data on it and you need to do a factory reset. To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • zosteraezosterae Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    I have just bought my phone and notice that my data isn't clearing from my phone either. I have only done two runs and a swim and both have sync'd with the app but hasn't cleared from my phone - I can see why I would need to do a re set already - could there be something I am not doing?

thanks
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,732
    Superusers
    zosterae wrote: »
    I have just bought my phone and notice that my data isn't clearing from my phone either. I have only done two runs and a swim and both have sync'd with the app but hasn't cleared from my phone - I can see why I would need to do a re set already - could there be something I am not doing?

thanks

Why would anything clear from your phone? The app is displaying the activities it is not recording them. The whole purpose of the app is to be able to see all your activities. Your issue is completely unrelated to the question you jumped in on.