Watch will not start up Runner 3 — TomTom Community

Watch will not start up Runner 3

My battery went dead on my Runner 3 now the watch will not start up, the hands flash every now and then.
what do I have to do

Answers

• Dave greenDave green Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    I have performed a reset but that didn't work
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,788 Superusers
    I would try to perform a reset on your watch using the recovery mode, follow these steps:

1. Place your watch in the dock before you connect the dock to the computer.
    2. On your watch, move DOWN but keep the button pressed. If the USB port on your computer is not easily accessible, connect the dock to the computer without the watch. Then move down from the clock screen while you slide the watch into the dock.
    3. Connect the dock to the computer. Keep pressing the button until your watch shows tomtom.com/reset.
    4. Release the button and wait for Sports Connect to show Update.
    5. Click Update in Sports Connect.

If that does not work, you should contact Customer Support. They can more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).