Calories burnt in sleep are not counted

VladexSKVladexSK Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
How to resolve the problem with my Runner 3 watch, where calories burnt during sleep are not count in the day overall progress. When I wake up, there are around 450 kcal burnt on my watch.

I have made factory reset and that didn't help.

Here is the screenshot from TomTom Sports website
h57pqj2cufj7.png

Answers

• JampieJampie Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    I have the same issue and look forward to the solution to solve this.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,673 Superusers
    Jampie wrote: »
    I have the same issue and look forward to the solution to solve this.

If a factory reset does not help and turning the activity tracker on and off does not do it there is likely no solution. TT Sports went out of business almost 18 months ago and ceased all development. All they are updating is the MySports app and that is only for Android support. If you are within warranty contact Support otherwise try a factory reset and see if that helps. You can also try a recovery reset:

1. Place your watch in the dock before you connect the dock to the computer.
    2. On your watch, move DOWN but keep the button pressed. If the USB port on your computer is not easily accessible, connect the dock to the computer without the watch. Then move down from the clock screen while you slide the watch into the dock.
    3. Connect the dock to the computer. Keep pressing the button until your watch shows tomtom.com/reset.
    4. Release the button and wait for Sports Connect to show Update.
    5. Click Update in Sports Connect.