Adding Yoda Voice? — TomTom Community

Adding Yoda Voice?

RLanderRLander Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
Hi all, Looking for the YODa voice for my Tom tom Go 50, can anyone help?

Best Answers

• RLanderRLander Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    awh shucks ok. Thanks for the reply.

Answers

• RLanderRLander Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    awh shucks ok. Thanks for the reply.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 8,159 TomTom Moderator
    Hi RLander

Voice added

Regards
    Vikram :)
  • P0k3yP0k3y Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I have a new TomTom (go 52) and am trying to get Yoda back on my new device.

Thank you in advance.
    edited May 15
    Hi @P0k3y

Voice added for your device..

Should be offered for download in MyDrive Connect.

Regards
    Vikram :)
  • TomVDJTomVDJ Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Hey @VikramK , would it be possible to add the Yoda (and Darth Vader if this is also possible) voices to my account? Thanks!
    @TomVDJ

Done!
  • Fergie2Fergie2 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    edited September 21
    I'd really like to add the Yoda voice to my Go 500. How do I do that? And Darth Vadar too.
    Hi @Fergie2

Welcome to the community!

Voices added, they should be offered for download when you connect the device to MyDrive Connect.

Regards
    Vikram
  • Mazzy2423Mazzy2423 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Hi all, Looking for the Yoda/Darth vader voice for my Tom tom Start 42, can anyone help?
    Hi @Mazzy2423

Welcome to the community!

Voices added, when connected to a WiFi internet connection you will see them under downloads.

Regards
    Vikram
  • Mazzy2423Mazzy2423 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    edited October 17
    hi @VikramK
    thank you for your quick response
  • Richard_E19Richard_E19 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi all. looking to reinstate the yoda and darth vader voices i had on my tomtom start25 but are no longer available to download when i go into mydrive connect. can anyone help?
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 3,220 Superuser
    Hi @Richard_E19

Wait until Monday and if he can @lampard will add them to your account. Look back here then.

Are they for the Start 25 or have you another unit now and want to add them to that.

Doug
    Thanks for your quick response. yes, this is for the Start25 that is on my account
    Hi @lampard are you able to add yoda and darth vader to my account for the start25?
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,222 TomTom Moderator
    Hi there @Richard_E19

Sorry for my late reply! I see that the Darth Vader and Yoda voice is already active on your account and installed on your device. Can you try changing the units on your device to Yards and see if these voices reappear in the Voice list. Let me know how it goes!

Regards, lampard
    Hi @lampard. the yoda and darth vader voices aren't on the satnav for some reason. i switched it to a normal voice when i let my parents borrow the satnav a few weeks ago but now i have it back yoda isn't there and isn't an option to download in voices on my connect

i've tried changing the settings as you suggest and restarted but there are only normal voices. i don't really understand why the voices aren't there
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,222 TomTom Moderator
    edited 12:43PM
    Hey @Richard_E19

This is a bit weird but I've now removed the existing Darth and Yoda voice from your device, please follow the steps in the link here to process these changes. (After step 8 in the link, the device will say 'updating' and then reboot automatically)

Once this is done, please check for the updates in MyDrive Connect and see if these awesome voices are getting offered to you for download.

Regards, lampard