Calories sync TomTom Touch with Sports app — TomTom Community

Calories sync TomTom Touch with Sports app

Tamara82Tamara82 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 11 in TomTom Touch
When my tomtom touch sync’s with the app, the app shows different amount of calories than the watch. Anyone else got this problem?

Comments

• Ben1973Ben1973 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Yes I have exactly the same problem - usually about 500 calories difference. Started after updating the version. Anyone know how to fix it?
  • samrbennettsamrbennett Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    YEs same problem here. approx. 500 to 700 calories lower on connect than watch.
  • Sam1974Sam1974 Posts: 7 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same issue here! Very frustrating as I am allegedly hitting my target but I am unable to track properly in the app. Always few hundred light!
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,793 Superusers
    You should be able to fix it for your watch by following these steps (make sure you have installed the latest version of Connect if prompted):

1) Plug the watch into the computer and in Sports Connect, click the Gear Icon
    2) Press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard while you hover your mouse over the reset button.
    3) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
    4) Click it, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
    5) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and it should now update as usual.
  • Sam1974Sam1974 Posts: 7 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I tried the above and then a reset - neither rectified the problem. I noticed when logging into the app today it seemed to momentarily have the correct calories but instantly then reduced by around 500!