Is there a way to edit the map in an activity?

I ran a raining run the other day and forgot to stop my Spark. So, i drove for a mile before i realized it. Can i edit the map to adjust the mileage?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,725 Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    Unfortunately, you can't edit the GPS data. You can edit the duration and distance which will correct the pace, but the map will remain unchanged as the underlying GPS data is still there. To edit an activity, you need to go to the activity through the dashboard on TomTom Sports, hit the More button on the top right and select Edit. You can then edit distance, time calories, etc. The totals will be correct, but the map will still reflect the entire route as you are editing the totals not the detailed GPS data.

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,725 Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    Unfortunately, you can't edit the GPS data. You can edit the duration and distance which will correct the pace, but the map will remain unchanged as the underlying GPS data is still there. To edit an activity, you need to go to the activity through the dashboard on TomTom Sports, hit the More button on the top right and select Edit. You can then edit distance, time calories, etc. The totals will be correct, but the map will still reflect the entire route as you are editing the totals not the detailed GPS data.