Searching for flats by name-iPhone app — TomTom Community

Searching for flats by name-iPhone app

PhilipnPhilipn Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I find it frustrating when I am looking for flats by name I have to use google maps which is a free app to find or locate the building that I am going to if google can add flats and not just house numbers why can’t TomTom?

Comments

• [Gelöschter Benutzer][Gelöschter Benutzer] Posts: 5,321 [Revered Navigator]
    Philipn wrote:
    …. why can’t TomTom?
    They do not want.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 15,376 Superusers
    Hi
    @Philipn
    Philipn wrote: »
    I find it frustrating when I am looking for flats by name I have to use google maps which is a free app to find or locate the building that I am going to if google can add flats and not just house numbers why can’t TomTom?
    Google isn't free... You give your Data & Search history away for free every time you use the App

ATB YFM
  • PrivateerUKPrivateerUK Posts: 333 [Supreme Pioneer]
    If you want to use TomTom to navigate to the flats then try an app called POIViewer, which is a POI management tool but also has a search facility (possibly Google based) but once you have found the location you can either navigate to it or drop a pin on a map to finetune the location and use POIViwer to navigate to that location via TomTom GO Mobile.

By saying that "Google isn't free" might suggest to people that TomTom is free. Unfortunately, TomTom GO Mobile is not free either.

Regards,
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 15,376 Superusers
    edited February 28
    Hi

I didn't imply google wasn't free... I said there's a hidden price to pay for using Google as well as all of the other, so called "Free" Social-media Apps

ATB YFM
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online19

Bembo
Bembo
Justyna
Justyna
lampard
lampard
+16 Guests