New map v10.25 available for download — TomTom Community

New map v10.25 available for download

VikramKVikramK Posts: 8,123 TomTom Moderator
edited February 27 in News and announcements
Hello Everyone,

On Tuesday 26th February 2019 we have released maps v10.25 (PNDs/Motorcycle/Automotive/Truck/Camper).

*** The Europe map nav3-strasbourgh for Daimler is not part of this release***

The maps 10.25 for Mobile apps will be released a week later: on Tuesday 05th March 2019(tentative).

DE Announcement

FR Announcement

Thanks & drive safe,
Vikram :)

c21r18j1xou8.png
Tagged:

Comments

• DCJunior06DCJunior06 Posts: 65 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    And NDS Maps??? In Brazil the map 10.25 is more updated than the NDS, which should have weekly update.
  • DzejmsBontDzejmsBont Posts: 22 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi what is New in 10.25?
  • giobiagiobia Posts: 21 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Hi, today I've started updating map to 10.25 using TomTom Home last version.
    All went fine until it has full unloaded and written Europe map in TomTomHome folder on my PC.
    Then appears a TomTom Home warning saying "Europe.zip file is not correct" and TomTom Home stopped update process.

Two times I've tried updating map to 10.25 , but I've had the same error.

So I wonder if file Europe available on your server for downloading is a valid file.
    Thank you for your answer. :)
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,562 Superuser
    @giobia

Contact customer services to sort out your download of a map to your integrated Mazda Live NB1

Italia
    lunedì-venerdì: ore 09:00-17:30 CET
    edited February 28
    @Niall
    Thanks for your info.
    In attach you can see 2 pages with my third attemp updating info

page 1 Tom Tom Home has fully downloaded new version Europa map and several speed cameras

page 2 Than TomTom Home had to copy Europa file to my SD Card, BUT it appears a TomTom Home RED warning saying "Europe.zip file is not valid" and TomTom Home stopped update process.

So I wonder again if 1025 map Europe file available on your server for downloading is a valid file.
    Please check it.

Thank you for your answer. :)
  • jcmnjcmn Posts: 82 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    Hi

After updating the for the new version (10.25) I'm unable to use it because it shows as corrupted in MyDrive Connect while in the device it shows as NO MAP AVAILABLE.

I tried to reset but My Drive Connect is unable to update. the map, after some minutes it fails to communicate with the device.

What can I do?
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 8,123 TomTom Moderator
    edited February 28
    @DzejmsBont

The maps are new. More updated than the previous release. No change to the coverage expansion in terms of including new countries..

@giobia

I deleted the pdf file you attached. Please don't share private or personal information on a public forum...

As troubleshooting advise, I would suggest that you try these:

# Exit TomTom HOME.
    # Delete the Download folder located at- C:\Users\WINDOWS- USERNAME\Documents\TomTom\HOME\
    # Soft reset the device- Press and hold the on/off button till you hear the drum sounds.
    # Check for updates in TomTom HOME.

# When updates are offered, try to install them one at a time.

@jcmn

I asked our 2nd Line team to review your case. You need to check your internet connection and also if any antivirus or firewall is blocking the connectivity.

Make sure you keep the device connected to MyDrive Connect. There are jobs running in the background.

Regards
    Vikram
    @VikramK
    Hallo, thank you very much for deleting my pdf ...after uploaded it , I would delete it but it was not allowed).

Today I've reinstalled TomTom Home last version 2.11.5.100 and I've tried again updating ONLY 5 speed-cameras and mapshare : all went fine - update completed OK.

So I've started my fourth attempt for updating also map 1025 TomTom :
    - Tom Tom Home has fully downloaded new version Europa map
    - again as in prev times when TomTom Home had to copy Europa file to my SD Card, it appears a TomTom Home RED warning saying "Europe.zip file is not valid" and TomTom Home stopped update process.

I've asked help to your customer service, now I'm waiting info... let see ..

Thanks for any help.

VikramK wrote: »
    # Exit TomTom HOME.
    # Delete the Download folder located at- C:\Users\WINDOWS- USERNAME\Documents\TomTom\HOME\

I've done what you suggest above, but nothing new :
    during a new attempt to update map 1025, TomTom Home RED warning went out again.
    Thanks for any help.
  • SausagesSausages Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    Tom Tom Mydrive connect states that the new map won't fit on my Go 6100. i live in UK so therefore choose Europe with UK and Ireland buildings. Please could you advise please?
  • John-JayJohn-Jay Posts: 639 [Supreme Pioneer]
    Sausages wrote: »
    Tom Tom Mydrive connect states that the new map won't fit on my Go 6100. i live in UK so therefore choose Europe with UK and Ireland buildings. Please could you advise please?

Do you have a Memory Card installed?

I have a GO5100 (5" version of the GO6100) & it has automatically installed it onto my Memory Card.

Have to be honest & say that this surprised me as all previous versions have been direct to the Unit & NOT the Memory Card!
  • LucifyLucify Posts: 76 [Supreme Navigator]
    edited March 1
    @giobia

problem could also be related to the memory card on your device.Try to format it first on a computer FAT file system. Download map again..

Another option would be to try a different memory card formatted first on a computer...
    Lucify wrote: »

problem could also be related to the memory card on your device.Try to format it first on a computer FAT file system. Download map again..

Another option would be to try a different memory card formatted first on a computer...

Thank you for your tips above, BUT but TomTom RED warning went out again during these NEW following attempts to updating map 1025 :
    - using another PC WS7 32bit where I've installed PREV version TomTom Home (2.11.4.0) with NEW SD Card 16GB after I've formatted it FAT32
    - using another PC WS7 32bit where I've installed LAST version TomTom Home (2.11.5.0) with NEW SD Card 16GB after I've formatted it FAT32.

Again, AFTER Tom Tom Home has fully downloaded 1025 version Europa map and several speed cameras, WHEN TomTom Home had to copy Europa file to SD Card ,
    always appears a TomTom Home RED warning saying "Europe.zip file is not valid" and TomTom Home stopped update process.

I've already open a ticket for it with Customer services, but until now I've had no useful solutions.

Now I don't known what to do anymore for solving this problem :/
    Hello
    About my case, I have a SD card in my GO and I'm thinking that I also have a SD card problem, because in one of my attempts to install the map I received the message that I had insufficient memory, what was not true. Should I try to reformat the card?
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 3,154 Superuser
    Hi @giobia @jcmn

Tomtom units are known to have problems with some makes of SD cards so it is recommended you get a Major Manufacturers Micro SD card, for example Sandisk or Samsung etc with a capacity of 16 or 32gb, from a genuine source as there are fake cards about.

When you install the card into your TT unit it should then be formatted for use within the unit. If it does not ask you on a GO unit go into Settings /System and select Format Memory Card for Maps.

Doug
    @DougLap @Lucify @VikramK
    thanks a lot for your generic Tips as: " about SD Card", "Delete the TomTom Download folder", etc.

As you can read in my above posts, I have already tried also to updating on another WS7 PC with a brand new Sundisk 16GB (previously formatted FAT32) after installing last version TomTom Home. Nothing new : it doesn't complete udpate process.

>> Why TomTom home does complete updating without problem for QuickFix, speed-cameras and mapshare on my SD Card ?

>> Why TomTom home can't complete updating ONLY for 1025 Map on both PC with my SD Cards 16GB or 8GB?

I think something in the several .....tmp file downloaded by TomTom server is not as usual , so TomTom Home cannot convert them in file Europe.zip to upload in SD Card.

Never had problem before now with Tom Tom process updating maps or other component, never with SD card now I'm using /I 've used.

I'm afraid this problem is NOT due to MY devices : as wifi or my PC or my SD or my NB1 Navi. All them work fine.
    Hello

More about my issue:

If I open MyDrive Connect without the device connected the information that I receive is that my device is up-to-date, so TomTom servers act as if the map is correctly installed.

If I open the device the only info available is

NO MAP AVAILABLE

Reinstall your own map or buy a new one.

I'm not able to access configuration of the system. Is there anyway to access config system?

DougLap wrote: »

It doesn't help because MyDrive Connect jumps immediatly to a page where it says "Updating the device" and doesn't let me decide what to do with map.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 3,154 Superuser
    Hi @jcmn

Seems like the time to contact Customer Support and go through it with them.

use contact at the bottom of this page to search for your contact number.

Doug
    Final update of my issue:

The device doesn't recognize my actual SD card even after being reformated, so I decided to install a map that could fit the internal memory. It is a map without buildings.

The process went smoothly without delays.

But I will buy a new SD card and try to install the complete map.

And that's all

• JacaMaJacaMa Posts: 30 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    I still do not understand, why the new released map is not up to date. E.g. the map used by TT route planner is newer, and it has the roads and roundabouts, that don't exist on the device installed map.
  • miketorcymiketorcy Posts: 3,138 Superusers
    The same for me in my neighborhood.
  • BarryDaviesBarryDavies Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    MyDrive Connect will not install files to my GO 6200 from my Apple Mac PC but will install from a Windows 10 PC. Any ideas why?
  • miketorcymiketorcy Posts: 3,138 Superusers
    Try the WiFi!
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online18

Joe Q
Joe Q
Lost_Soul
Lost_Soul
+16 Guests