Icons on Adventurer — TomTom Community

Icons on Adventurer

YogaRocksYogaRocks Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited October 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
What are the various icons on the TomTom Adventurer watch. I couldn't find this in the manual or probably missed it.
e.g. when I complete my target for activity points a star appears on the bottom left.
What do the other icons mean that appear on the watch screen?

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,396
    Superusers
    The star means you got a fitness point. Unfortunately, there is nowhere that I can find that lists all the icons.
  • YogaRocksYogaRocks Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Actually the star means you completed 500 points in one day which gives you 1 fitness point. That part I know and I know some others but there should be a place where this icons are explained. How can they not have documented this?
    Strange.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,907 Moderator
    Hi there,

See the user manual about the Fitness age here.

Cheers, lampard
    Superusers
    lampard wrote: »
    Hi there,

See the user manual about the Fitness age here.

Cheers, lampard

@lampard - That link explains what Fitness Points are but does not answer the question. Where can we find a list of the meaning of every icon on the watch. Seems a bit strange that this would not be in the manual somewhere.
    edited February 2019
    Hi tfarabaugh,

The manual indeed doesn't have the list of icons/symbols about this feature but contains a brief information about Fitness age than the original user guide for Adventurer. It also has a mention of stars displayed on the watch and what they mean so I thought it would be useful to post here.

Cheers, lampard :)
    Superusers
    lampard wrote: »
    Hi tfarabaugh,

The manual indeed doesn't have the list of icons/symbols about this feature but contains a brief information about Fitness age than the original user guide for Adventurer. It also has a mention of stars displayed on the watch and what they mean so I thought it would be useful to post here.

Cheers, lampard :)

So is there any place that lists what all the icons on the watch mean, beyond just the starts for Fitness points?
    edited February 2019
    Unfortunately, no.