Fitness Point correction

It happens often that after exercising I forget to switch of activity and take of my watch.
The result is very high amounts of additional fitness points added to the exercise.
How can I edit off (cut) the excess of cardio graph from my exercise?
Thanks for help.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,673 Superusers
    No, you cannot edits fitness points or any of the 24/7 activity tracking data (sleep, steps, etc.).
  • Ireneusz15Ireneusz15 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    That sucks.
    I have deleted this questionable activity and manually input some more realistic data but the fitness points for this activity did not go away. That means that my VOmax graph will be forever false.
    I have mostly enjoyed my sport watch, even considered upgrading to Explorer 2 when it will be released, despite low watch bands and chargers quality, which last at most few months each.
    Now that I know that my results on tomtomsports are false I am more likely to look for something that gives user better management tools and maybe better support for samsung phones.
    Ireneusz15 wrote: »
    That sucks.
    I have deleted this questionable activity and manually input some more realistic data but the fitness points for this activity did not go away. That means that my VOmax graph will be forever false.
    I have mostly enjoyed my sport watch, even considered upgrading to Explorer 2 when it will be released, despite low watch bands and chargers quality, which last at most few months each.
    Now that I know that my results on tomtomsports are false I am more likely to look for something that gives user better management tools and maybe better support for samsung phones.

There will be no Explorer 2. TomTom Sports went out of business and ceased all production and development well over a year ago. The watches are dead and will no longer be updated and are minimally supported.
  • Ireneusz15Ireneusz15 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Ohh, that sucks even more. I wonder when they will be forced to shutdown servers :astonished:
    Ireneusz15 wrote: »
    Ohh, that sucks even more. I wonder when they will be forced to shutdown servers :astonished:

At the moment they have given no indication they will shut down any time soon. I imagine once the watches are all past their useful life they may shut them down but they will surely announce it well in advance.