Android/iOS Carplay — TomTom Community

Android/iOS Carplay

Abarth_PistaAbarth_Pista Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
Dear All,

I belive it will be not a new topic, however i don´t found a answer with a date, to when it will be available the carplay (android/IOS), i had both systems and is very sad Tom Tom, don´t have the carplay, when other ones already have it.

Comments

• ivoleivole Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi,

I Agree with you.
    I need to change my TOMTOM One because it is became obsolate (no new maps)!
    I've buyed a new Hyunday Kona Car with Android Carplay and before buy a new product, I'd would like to have a opportunity with a TomTom version, compatible with Android Carplay.

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,109 TomTom Moderator
    Hi there,

We don't have any timelines yet for Android auto/Apple CarPlay support with GO Mobile App. As you might've read here on the community about the beta invites for our app on Apple CarPlay, so it's a work in progress and we'll let you know once it is available for all.

Currently in most markets, Android Auto only works with Google Maps and Waze. We cannot develop this feature until support for integration with TomTom is available. If you would like to be kept in the loop on any changes in the future, please signup here: https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/android-autoinfo/

Cheers, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• shengsheng Posts: 2 [Novice Seeker]