Apple car play with Go Mobile App — TomTom Community

Apple car play with Go Mobile App

peeveegeepeeveegee Posts: 7 [Apprentice Traveler]
when will the tomtom app be compatible with apple car play? I did read something as Q1 2019.
it's a bit annoying now that for every spoken direction I have to manually revert to the radio.

Comments

• lghjope1980lghjope1980 Posts: 16 [Master Traveler]
    With Google Maps now avaliable on CarPlay, I cannot see why TomTom are not taking advantage of this and pushing there app to CarPlay... Such a large company like TomTom, and we've heard nothing from anyone, My traffic sub is coming up for renewal soon, I won't be continuing until TT sort this minor issue out
  • robik130robik130 Posts: 14 [Master Explorer]
    I've already written this in the "beta team" thread:

The beta tomtom GO with CarPlay has been downloaded.
    It works perfectly.
    I have objections regarding the size of the frame with messages about the next maneuver. It could be smaller.
    The program has a great option to add individual countries, not the whole of EUROPE as well as individual areas (eg Germany, France).
    Congratulations to TomTom.
    I will say yes - finally I've got it.:yum:
  • lghjope1980lghjope1980 Posts: 16 [Master Traveler]
    And how does 1 test this beta version out?
  • robik130robik130 Posts: 14 [Master Explorer]
    And how does 1 test this beta version out?

Please see "beta team" thread.
  • mattchalkmattchalk Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    How do I get the beta version? Thanks.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,077 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @mattchalk,

The inclusion of new beta testers for our app on Apple CarPlay for all regions has been ended. We will continue to email you when our solution for Apple CarPlay will be available to all users.

Also, I'm closing this discussion thread for further comments since we already have an existing thread for the same. We want our users to avoid posting the same query on different topics as then we may have many different replies from several users which could lead to further confusion.

Cheers, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online14

14 Guests