Traffic Live not working on my Truck 6000 — TomTom Community

Traffic Live not working on my Truck 6000

Julian RobinsonJulian Robinson Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
For the past couple of days the Traffic Live has not been working on my device. The network is connected and the Traffic option activated and in date, so is it a global fault or something obvious on my device which I have overlooked.

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,566 Superuser
    @Julian Robinson

See page 27 of the manual http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/trucker/refman/TomTom-Trucker-EU-RG-en-gb.pdf
    To get TomTom services on your Trucker, you must be connected to TomTom services and logged in to a TomTom account.
    Help others identify useful content :-
    If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍
    If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • G SandhuG Sandhu Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have Trucker 6000,Life time live traffic in uk, speed cameras and map updates. i have done factory reset still same problem, with live traffic, showing Activated but not connecting, message says TomTom service are temporarily unavailable, please try again later. been like this for the last 3 months, and same with speed camera updates. Mydrive works fine, Network Status Connected.
    i am calling customer service tomorrow see what they say, i started doing courier job i need live traffic asap.