Error 503 service unavailable, guru meditation: XID: 1358702099, varnish cache server — TomTom Community

Error 503 service unavailable, guru meditation: XID: 1358702099, varnish cache server

proinwvproinwv Posts: 9 [Legendary Explorer]
edited January 29 in MyDrive Connect
thanks tom tom.

Comments

• proinwvproinwv Posts: 9 [Legendary Explorer]
    I see that the thread is a year old. I am having this problem Jan 8 2019 in the U.S. Seems to be a recurring issue.
  • Robert H. M.Robert H. M. Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same problem for the whole evening, what a shame for a company like tomtom, they are about to disappear?
    robert
  • 19FatBoy8819FatBoy88 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Good morning all,

I’ve been trying to log on from the UK and update my TomTom GO Professional 6250 since 23:00 yesterday and it’s now 02:00, the logon for the website is down and it’s not allowing me to logon wither, really anxious because I need to use the My Drive App also as I’ve got multiple drops, any idea when the service is going to resume ?

abe75d35-c300-4b57-8ef7-bd1ac7336898.png
  • YBTravellerYBTraveller Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    As proinwv mentioned this thread is a year old but I'm also having this problem today Jan 8 2019 in the Canada. Seems to be a recurring issue.
  • rsotorsoto Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same issue 1/8/2019 USA

Device Tom Tom GO 600

Observed on Windows 10 64 bit and windows 7 64 bit.
  • Black SwanBlack Swan Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I'm having the exact same problem. I open the My drive app on the computer and get the error message Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 1358853993

Varnish cache server : When I try to do anything same error message and also have problems logging in. In a round about way in order to post this rely I've logged in by the look of it but still cannot get the app to work. Maybe they have a problem and their system is down. I need to install some of the latest updates for my area in the world
  • mikhail.tengrimikhail.tengri Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    same issue jan/8/2019 with tomtom go 60
    on win 10 64bit
  • Alex201Alex201 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Im getting the same problem with the desktop app on Mac 1/8/19
  • rotterrotter Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi

I'm having problems updating my GO 520, which will not login to MyDrive. Tried hard and soft reboots, tried different wifi. Just keep getting the error "Oops We are having trouble accessing TomTom Services. Please try again later".

Any ideas on what I can try?
  • Florin.007007Florin.007007 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Having the same issue here in London... i am a taxi driver...unfortunately i deleted my maps from my sd card and now my navigation asks for a map (tom tom go 6000/6100) really desperate...i dont really know what i am going to do at work today :(
  • Jeffk62Jeffk62 Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Some problem here. Just did a factory reset on my TomTom so of course it's still down... :-/
  • antientantient Posts: 37 [Legendary Explorer]
    From WikiPedia:

"503 Service Unavailable
    The server is currently unavailable (because it is overloaded or down for maintenance). Generally, this is a temporary state."

Let's hope this is a general case, i.e. that it is temporary! :wink:
  • TrevGCTrevGC Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    proinwv wrote:
    I see that the thread is a year old. I am having this problem Jan 8 2019 in the U.S. Seems to be a recurring issue.

I have same problem.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,355 TomTom Moderator
    Hi All,

This is a temporary server outage. We'll let you know once this is fixed and post back here with the confirmation.

Thanks, lampard
  • GvdNestGvdNest Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same problem in The Netherlands. I tried to update my Go 6000/6100 with MyDrive Connect and got this error 503. Also on the website TomTom.com, click on "Login" and then click on "Consumer Navigation". This also results in error 503. It is a server problem with TomTom, and NOT a local problem on my PC. I have tried this with several browsers as well.

The problem is that TomTom is not reachable by phone anymore. You can only look for an answer via the product's FAQ's. THIS IS NOT WORKING TOMTOM! (Yes, I am shouting). :tired_face:
    lampard wrote:
    Hi All,

This is a temporary server outage. We'll let you know once this is fixed and post back here with the confirmation.

Thanks, lampard
    Thank you for advising your customers.
  • feeksfeeks Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    As for everyone else. I am experiencing this access issue from Australia
    feeks wrote:
    As for everyone else. I am experiencing this access issue from Australia
    Me too.
  • ALegkikhALegkikh Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same problem. Accessing the servers from Norway. The issue detected yesterday afternoon. Still not fixed.
  • TomTom User 5100TomTom User 5100 Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]
    lampard wrote:
    Hi All,

Thanks, lampard

Thank you for letting us know - however wouldn't it be better to place this as a sticky post somewhere in the forum, or on your main website page so that customers can find out easily.

This topic heading isn't even relevant if you are trying to connect via MyDrive Connect where you just get a message saying "Our servers are very busy right now".

Is this anything to do with the forum reset over Christmas?
  • mlocatimlocati Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Any news on this? ETA?
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 8,380 TomTom Moderator
    Hello all

The servers are back on track, so now you should be able to login and update the device as usual.

The team is still monitoring the situation.

Please do let us know incase if you still notice something strange.

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Thanks
    Vikram..
  • PirixPirix Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    "Oops We are having trouble accessing TomTom Services. Please try again later".
    in Portugal
  • TomTom User 5100TomTom User 5100 Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]
    VikramK wrote:
    Hello all

The servers are back on track, so now you should be able to login and update the device as usual.

The team is still monitoring the situation.

Please do let us know incase if you still notice something strange.

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Thanks
    Vikram..

@VikramK How and where do we let you know "if something strange"?

My device (5000) will not update - MyDrive Connect does now connect, but says Downloading Items and Getting Ready and no update actually happens. Is this expected behaviour?
  • RBEmersonRBEmerson Posts: 60 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Lighten up, people.

Some days the computer world just doesn't go very well. Did any of you call support to see what happened? I did, and I got an explanation about what went wrong. My only gripe is clearly TT doesn't back things as often as they should. But... some days the computer world just doesn't go very well.

BTW did anyone see the humor in "Guru meditation"? Seems right for an operation working, in part, near Mombai, India.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online6

6 Guests