Sleep data changes between waking up and syncing — TomTom Community

Sleep data changes between waking up and syncing

SatoriSatori Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I started using the watch on 29 Dec and have noted the last 2 mornings the sleep data changes between me looking at it after wake up and when synced - eg read 7.27 hours sleep and 400 odd calories but synced to read 2.05 hours sleep and 0 calories. Today was 7.20 hours sleep but synced as 3.07 hours, calories didn't change. After syncing, the watch now reads the changed sleep data.
Previously no changes in sleep data between waking up and syncing. Have no idea why or what is causing it. Time between waking up and syncing is no more than 10 to 15 minutes. Has anyone else had/has this issue?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,384
    Superusers
    Misaligned syncing can usually be fixed with a forced shut down by following these steps (make sure you have installed the latest version of Connect if prompted):

1) Plug the watch into the computer and in Sports Connect, click the Gear Icon
    2) Press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard while you hover your mouse over the reset button.
    3) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
    4) Click it, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
    5) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and it should now update as usual.

If that does not work try a factory reset, otherwise contact Support.

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • SatoriSatori Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I think I stuffed up at step 3 as watch went funny and now doing a reset. Hopefully my watch will come good tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Will check it then and let you know.
    Cheers and thanks