Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Jknevel,

Welcome to the forum!

Please, contact Customer Service. They can sort this out for you :D

Cheers, Mikko
  • ToddwmacToddwmac Posts: 7 [New Seeker]
    Hello MIkkok
    Thanks for trying to chase all the various threads.
    Hate to ring the Tyre bell but I
    m experiencing some similar issues as others and trying to makes sense of where I am in the process. One quick question....after receiving the Auth code from TomTom and installing TyreSetupTomTom.exe, the version has no mention of Pro. It is v6.44.9 Is this what I should see?

Also, it seems the only way Tyre can communicate with my 400 is when I'm in "Import Route " mode (which seems to only trigger the USB drive capability on the device) this causes MyDrive to disconnect from my 400. This seems odd as the most recent Tyre FAQ references new features relying on MyDrive and the net. Am I missing something or is this the correct operation.

Thank a ton
    Todd - Seattle
    Hi Todd,

Welcome to the forum!

You should indeed be seeing Tyre Pro. Are you sure you installed the correct version? Should this FAQ not help you sort this out, I'd recommend you to contact Customer Service.

For more information about importing routes with Tyre Pro, please see this FAQ.

Please note, that you can now import GPX routes also with MyDrive :D For more information and troubleshooting tips for MyDrive, please see this FAQ.

Cheers, Mikko
    Hi all,

Our Online Support team just published a video with instructions to activate Tyre Pro for Rider 4x0/40. I've added it to the FAQ above.

They've got plenty more excellent support videos and more coming so check them out out tomtom.com/videosupport :D

Cheers, Mikko
  • black955tigerblack955tiger Posts: 92 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    What's the point in having Tyre, which uses Google maps, to load routes onto your tomtom which uses TeleAtlas maps with half of the roads and tracks missing? On my latest holiday I trusted that process but had my Rider410 tell me "No Route Possible" when I tried to load the route. Absolutely USELESS when you've got a 300 mile day to ride.
  • ThomasGNThomasGN Posts: 360 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Could we please get an update for our Rider 4xx GPS? There are a lot of problems with the current version and it is long overdue to fix this.
  • dmirydmiry Posts: 17 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hello.
    I buyed TomTom 450 from Louis.de
    I registered device it in myDrive.
    I did not reciev any email with coupone for TYRE PRO INSTALLATION/ACTIVATION
    spam folder cheked.
    Hi Niv,

Welcome to the Community!

The activation codes are sent for the current Rider models as well. I updated the FAQ above regarding this.

As mentioned in the FAQ, if you don't get the code sent to you, please contact Customer Service. They can sort this out for you :D

Cheers, Mikko
  • barrie2000barrie2000 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    How can I get my activation code for the Tyre Pro USB stick I bought in 2014? Been through all the emails and while the order for the stick is there, no activation code. New computer forces re-installation.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 14,503 Superusers
    Hi
    Ring Tomtom Support
    United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m

ATB YFM
    Help others identify useful content...
    If someone posted something that was helpful?
    Click the 'Like' > 👍 Icon

If someone answered your question?
    Please answer 'Yes' to Did this answer the question? 'Yes' < >' No'
    On January 7, 2018, I registered my Tomtom Rider 450 Premium Pack by installing the Tomtom MyDrive Connect application. It is a new product, which was opened yesterday, as it is a gift, and coming correctly sealed.
    Today I received an email for the free activation of Tyre Pro with the voucher. When I got home and tried to activate it, following the procedure indicated, a message "Coupon usage limit has been reached."
    Obviously it is an error, since I have not previously tried to activate this code. I would appreciate it if you would review what is happening and provide me with a valid voucher.

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on a public forum!
  • RBEmersonRBEmerson Posts: 53 [Master Traveler]
    This is necro-posting but is this program still running? 550 support?
    Can, will, done