Unwanted emails

Norfolkman79Norfolkman79 Posts: 21 [Renowned Trailblazer]
edited January 27 in Travel lounge
I am still getting unwanted emails from this forum despit having tried everything suggested. The "Receive notifications from your subscription" box has the 'NO' ticked.
The bar at the top has (Subscribe) showing, so therefore I assume I must be unsubscribed but still they come daily. Is there a moderator or employee out there who can stop these once and for all please?

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 14,487 Superusers
    Hi
    @Norfolkman79
    80d08492-94cb-4398-98e4-af8c7026ca3c.png
    ATB YFM
    Help others identify useful content...
    If someone posted something that was helpful?
    Click the 'Like' > 👍 Icon

If someone answered your question?
    Please answer 'Yes' to Did this answer the question? 'Yes' < >' No'

TomTom Community mailer A new topic has been created in Ask a Question.
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,521 Superuser
    @Norfolkman79

Try this

47c5acd1-0bd9-4e32-a82a-1e79f7fcd84b.jpg
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • Norfolkman79Norfolkman79 Posts: 21 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    I have already done this, as mentioned in my second paragraph.
    It was originally showing "Unsubscribe" so I clicked it and it is now showing "Subscribe" but it does not stop them.
    @Norfolkman79

Have you also done that to all the topic that you have received email for as well?
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
    Yes, all of them have been unticked.
    I'll use my email program to delete them as they come in.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.
    @Norfolkman79

Also try clicking on the "N" symbol at the top right and you should a list like this064bce48-f0a4-4a2b-8425-c1d09da08f7a.jpg
    then select 'Subscriptions'
    This will give you a list that you can click on the green '*' to unsubscribe to each topic that you do not want to get an email alert for

Thanks Niall,

If I go to that box, it shows '4' against subscriptions.
    When I select 'subscriptions, it takes me to a 'Favourites' page and displays four of my postings. I really don't understand this.

Can I remove myself completely from this group?
    @Norfolkman79

You will get an email when anybody replies to any of those topics listed under 'Favourites'
    If you click on the green '*' for each of them so that the list is empty, then you will not get any more emails on them; but beware that if you reply to any other topics, that you may then get new emails

Thank you very much Niall.
    At least I knowwhat to do now!
    @Norfolkman79

Glad that was all helpful in the end

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,465 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @Norfolkman79

I just wanted to double check if you are still getting the notification emails or the advise from Niall has resolved the issue for you?

Thanks
    Vikram :)
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
    This has now been resolved and my thanks to everyone.