Email Address — TomTom Community

Email Address

Rel73Rel73 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 30 in Travel lounge
Can anyone give me an email address of Tom Tom support. I have been trying to get a refund now for over 2 months for an item they asked me to return. The man I was dealing with by email is a complete waste of time and space and every time I phone them they say the refund will be processed shortly. Really getting frustrated that I cant contact general support via email. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 15,062 Superusers
    Hi
    @Rel73

Scroll to the bottom of this page
    From the Support Menu list
    Click 'Contact us'
    Or
    Click Here for a direct link to 'Contact us'....
    https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/contact/locale/en_GB

Scroll to the bottom of the new page check your Countries flag is displayed (Screen bottom right) if incorrect click on one of the links and correct

Drill down through the appropriate links
    You will eventually get to....

FAQS --- FORUMS ---- EMAIL US---- PHONE US

OR

Email Direct Link...
    http://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/contact_incident/c/4692/p/2986/es/0
    After Clicking on the Link
    Scroll to the bottom of the new page check your Countries flag is displayed (Screen bottom right) if incorrect click on one of the links and correct

Note... You need to be logged into the site for the Email Direct link to work
    Note... If your using Firefox, try a different browser Firefox is problematic with the Direct Email link

ATB YFM
  • Rel73Rel73 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you for your reply. I have clicked the link whilst logged in and gone to the bottom of the screen to change the county. It won't change from the UK. The little hand is there to select but when I do no options come up. I'm clicking on the flag, united kingdom, English and the symbol.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 15,062 Superusers
    Hi
    @Rel73

If your using Firefox, try a different browser, Firefox has been problematic, I checked this morning and it was OK, checked again just now, it's NOT working again

ATB YFM
  • Rel73Rel73 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you, I logged in with Chrome and it worked.