TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

tomtom mydrive trucker- Searching for my places- THere are too many

ruud.molenaar_un34ruud.molenaar_un34 Posts: 12 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited January 19 in MyDrive Connect
I have a lot of my places on my tomtom. When I use the computer program and scroll through the places the program frequently jump to the first place. It is impossible to scroll to the last place. It is nervous wrecking. I just bought a new laptop but it is the same as on my old laptop.

Suggestions how to scroll????

Ruud

Comments

• Jan.Jan. Posts: 100 [Master Traveler]
    I have the same issue with MyDrive Ruud. Every time I delete a POI from the list, it returns me to the top of the POI list. Really annoying.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 14,004 Superusers
    Hi
    @ruud.molenaar_un34

When using 'MyPlaces menu' you don't have to search down the long list

The MyPlaces list is already searchable...
    The MyPlaces appear on the right-hand side of the Search screen

Say in MyPlaces you have...
    Costa Worcester
    Costa Bromsgrove
    Costa Droitwitch
    Costa Bridgnorth

Tap 4Dot (.... menu) Icon --> Tap Search
    If you Type say 'C' a list of MyPlaces starting with the letter 'C' will appear on the right-hand side of the Search screen
    Either continue to type 'Costa b' and the Costa Bromsgrove and Costa Bridgnorth outlets will display at the top of the list
    Tap the blue keyboard Icon screen bottom right to clear the keyboard and display the list
    Or
    Tap 4Dot (.... menu) Icon --> Tap Search
    Then type say 'C' and a list of MyPlaces starting with the letter 'C' will appear on the right-hand side of the Search screen continue to type 'Costa
    Tap the blue keyboard Icon screen bottom right to clear the keyboard and a full list of costa outlets will display

PS... Tap 4Dot (.... menu) Icon --> Tap Search type say 'T' on the right-hand side of the Search screen will be all of your MyPlaces beginning with 'T'
    But on the left-hand side of the Search screen will be a list of your recent destinations beginning with 'T'
    Don't forget to Tap the blue keyboard Icon screen bottom right to clear the keyboard and display the list

ATB YFM
    Help others identify useful content...
    If someone posted something that was helpful?
    Click the 'Like' > Thumb's Up Icon

If someone answered your question?
    Please answer 'Yes' to Did this answer the question? 'Yes' < >' No'