v10.15 corruption/No Maps Found

davedubyadavedubya Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 26 in MyDrive Connect
MyDrive Connect made me aware of an new map update being available for my Via 135.

The update and installation of the v10.15 map took a long time (approx. 13 hours altogether).

Supposedly complete, I then find that the device has "No Maps Found".

MyDrive Connect appears to show that maps are present, but that the map is corrupted. Clicking the "Repair" button sends the software and the device into the installation cycle again. Upon completion - still "No Maps Found" and corruption.

I've removed and clean installed the software on the PC, and reset the device, to no avail. Can anyone assist?

(Note: TomTom support have basically said "check wifi, stop anti-virus, try again" which isn't really of any specific help. I'm wondering if this is an issue of built-in obsolescence)

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,189 Superusers
    Go to the Settings with MyDriveConnect open and the device attached (depending upon the version of MyDriveConnect installed, the Settings are reached by clicking the country flag or the cogwheel in the top right of the screen).

Go to the Downloads tab and clear the downloads and save.

See if the map is offered again.
  • davedubyadavedubya Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks. Tried that.

It still seems to be stuck in a cycle of: update -> apparently complete -> still no maps on the device - repair corrupt map
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,189 Superusers
    Support then:

:flag_gb: United Kingdom
    02079 490 132
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.