Why does my activity post multiple times to MyFitnessPal???

Jay mac10
Jay mac10 Registered Users Posts: 2
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Anyone know how i get my calories, exercise etc go from the watch to my fitness pal? Ive set it up so its linked but not 100% sure how to get the data across so my fitness pal can do its thing without manually putting exercises in

any help would be great ?

Comments

• rgec58
    rgec58 Registered Users Posts: 6
    Apprentice Seeker
    Now, every time I sync my Spark 3 cardio/music watch on my computer or iPhone to MySports, which I have set up to sync with MyFitnessPal, a problem happens and a message in a red banner goes across the top of my page that says one of the accounts I have didn't sync. However, it does, but I have to go in "trash" delete MyFitnessPal app sync and reconnect. Then, my activity I just did continues to post multiple times on MyFitnessPal app, sometimes as many as 15 times.

There is a glitch in the TomTom syncing process that keeps messing up the sync with MyFitnessPal
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 6,004
    Hi All,

It seems to be a temporary outage which caused the upload to fail for MyFitnessPal websites. You can wait since we will automatically re-upload the activities.

Re-exporting will not work in case the activity has been uploaded to Sports website already. But, we'll re-initiate the upload to MyFitnessPal once the exports work again.

Regards, lampard
  • rgec58
    rgec58 Registered Users Posts: 6
    Apprentice Seeker
    Has the "outage" been rectified? Because my MySports is still not recording Fitness Points, even though my Heart Rate data shows on each activity!! I have done a factory reset, turned the watch on and off, turned the sensor off and on, turned the tracking off and on. Nothing.