Spark- Watch strap has broken more than 3 times since I bought it — TomTom Community

Spark- Watch strap has broken more than 3 times since I bought it

moises.piresmoises.pires Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
Spark strap is very bad quality since I bought my TomTom (+/- 2years), it has broken more than 3 times. All those times I bought a new one in amazon.... The watch is good, unfortunately, it has a weakness where we don't expect it.

Is there a more definitive solution to this? I mean a more resistant material? Where can I get that?

Thanks.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,776
    Superusers
    There is not a more resistant material and since you are out of warranty buying new ones is your only option. Are you buying authentic TT ones off of Amazon or knock-offs? You may want to contact Support and get one directly from TT but be aware they went out of business over a year ago and ceased all production so supplies seem to be getting low. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.