MyDrive App for iPhone — TomTom Community

MyDrive App for iPhone

Phone pairs with Tomtom Go 600 but Tomtom can not connect with My Dive. All recomendations on forum were tried but still can’t connect. Is my drive working?

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,536 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Harry,

Sorry about the delay in response!

Are the Traffic and speed camera services working on your device? If not then please try resetting the network settings on your iOS device, see below:
    1. Go to the Settings of your iPhone and go to General.
    2. Tap on Reset.
    3. Tap on Reset Network Settings.
    4. If the passcode is set up, you will be asked to enter it. And when asked to confirm the action, tap on Reset Network Settings.
    5. The iPhone will restart with all the network settings reset to factory defaults.
    6. After this, please try setting up bluetooth on your iPhone, pair the TomTom and check if you are able to connect the device to the iPhone.

Note : Resetting the network settings will mean the you will need to set up your Wi-Fi and any other Bluetooth connections again.

See the public FAQ here:[url=http://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/23302/kw/connecting for messages]Connecting your smartphone[/url]

Cheers, lampard
  • Harry GHarry G Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks but that has already been tried. Does I could need to be on. Tomtom will not connect to my drive.
  • Harry GHarry G Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Sorry meant I Cloud
  • uocooper_un44uocooper_un44 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    My Go 500 has stopped working with my iPhone 6s. It pairs just fine but won't work with the MyDrive app. I've wiped the phone and reset the TomTom and installed only the MyDrive app but it still fails to work. Support wasn't able to fix it and had me send in logs so I'm not sure if there's a known issue with a recent iOS update and the MyDrive app or what but it's a bummer to not have traffic on my device anymore.