Feature request MyDrive App add filetype association for .GPX and .ITN — TomTom Community

Feature request MyDrive App add filetype association for .GPX and .ITN

RoadRiderRoadRider Posts: 247 [Exalted Navigator]
On the Rider 550 sharing routes using between Riders isn’t available anymore.

Sharing routes & tracks with MyDrive is possible but you need connectivity to the cloud.

Please add a filetype association for .GPX and .ITN in the MyDrive App and make it possible to transfer this route or track directly to the device.

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 14,972 Superusers
    Hi
    @RoadRider

The MyDrive App uses the MyDive Web Route planner as a transfer medium when transferring .GPX Tracks...
    As far as I'm aware you can't transfer .ITN Routes this way

I mainly use .ITN routes and the Tomtom 'Easy route upload'....
    Connect your TomTom Rider to your PC using a USB cable, then drag and drop your route files directly to and from your device’s memory using a file explorer program... I find it faster and more reliable

You can of course Transfer files using a MicroSD Card

ATB YFM
    Help others identify useful content...
    If someone posted something that was helpful?
    Click the 'Like' > 👍 Icon

If someone answered your question?
    Please answer 'Yes' to Did this answer the question? 'Yes' < >' No'
    So it should be ease ta add functionality to transfers files directly from the MyDrive App to the Rider whiteout any connectivity to the cloud.