TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

Cadence/Stride as a metric target for goal setting

DavidGillDavidGill Posts: 9 [Master Traveler]
I've seen it mentioned before but would like to have avg per minute stride rate / candence as a metric target as a goal

Comments

• feelthhisfeelthhis Posts: 13 [Outstanding Explorer]
    I'd like it too, or at least the graph in the activity so that I can see how my Cadence varied throughout the run (just like Pace, Speed, Elevation).
  • DavidGillDavidGill Posts: 9 [Master Traveler]
    Exactly, cadence varies, trying to get up to and consistent 180 strides tks NT
  • DavidGillDavidGill Posts: 9 [Master Traveler]
    Unfortunately we got no response on this one :(
    :?
  • feelthhisfeelthhis Posts: 13 [Outstanding Explorer]
    I'm waiting too. My cadence is always at its fastest in the first km, and I don't know if that it's actual data or just how TomTom averages/smoothes my cadence per km.

TomTom Sports website is even more outdated and doesn't show cadence per km (only shows the total average). Their response is that they won't comment on any future update, leaving us in the dark waiting.
  • vaul10vaul10 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Yes, that'd be great to set this as a goal and to get alerts as soon as I am out of the target range.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,612 Superusers
    @vaul10 It is never going to happen. TT Sports went out of business almost a year ago and ceased all production and development. The watches are now legacy devices and will remain unchanged.