How to Identify Version and Update info?

RAYGDWRAYGDW Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I recently purchased the TomTom Go iPhone app and installed it but when trying to register the product with TomTom it is asking for version numbers, serial numbers etc but it is on an iPhone. So I do not have a clue what to enter.
Second question The website says I can either update maps automatically or manually. Great. But how do i set it to update automatically. There is nothing in Settings.
Sorry for such dumb questions but I am lost.

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,154 Superusers
    Support:

:flag_gb: United Kingdom
    02079 490 132
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 3,965 TomTom Moderator
    Hi RAYGDW,

Welcome to the Community!

I can see that you have the active subscription on the email address which you used to log in here on the forum. You can just go to Settings in the Main Menu> TomTom Account to log in with your existing account without registering your product and you'll get the real-time information about traffic and speed cameras. See the user manual here to know more information about the app: Information screen

Your app can be updated automatically, or you can manually check for an update by going to the App Store on your device. However, when the map update is available, the screen will show up when you start the TomTom GO Mobile app.

Cheers, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• RAYGDWRAYGDW Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you:grinning: