Support for borken strap — TomTom Community

Support for borken strap

andresbocaandresboca Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi i'm form Argentina and i bough Spark 3 via Amazon UK.
The strap of the Watch is broken, so i need to replace this item, i oredered this item 19/10/17, so still is under warranty.

Recently contacted Amazon and they said me that they don't have any replacement item, so i need your support to explain me how i need to proceed for make the replacement of the broken strap.

Thanks

Comments

• andresbocaandresboca Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for the info EthoZ, but I have posted my problem in that thread 2 days ago and still no response,that is the reason for make this thread.
    50c71127-1404-4753-bb70-e1f7f16c37fc.jpg
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,398
    Superusers
    andresboca wrote:
    Thanks for the info EthoZ, but I have posted my problem in that thread 2 days ago and still no response,that is the reason for make this thread.50c71127-1404-4753-bb70-e1f7f16c37fc.jpg
    You get no confirmation using the self-service form, they simply mail a new one out. If you want confirmation I would suggest calling customer support directly. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).