Reset my tomtom clock — TomTom Community

Reset my tomtom clock

NilsenjooNilsenjoo Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I am trying to reset my tomtom clock, but when i do so, nothing happens. It says that the clock is restored to the originalsettings, and when that is done. It says that i am Connected, but then it just goes back to the information screen and says that I need to reset the clock again.

I have tried this for 10 times now..

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,562 Superuser
    @Nilsenjoo

There is nothing in your profile to say which device you have :( So it is difficult for us users to advise your next steps!

Typically a possible solution is to get the latest GPSFixfile and to do a soft reset, you will loose nothing, it is like rebooting your computer and reloads all the new files from an update.

A soft reset :- with your device charged for at least 2Hrs "OR" have the device plugged into a power supply; press and hold your on/off button until you hear a drum-roll sound (or the TomTom hands symbol appears) then release the on/off button. Make sure you are outside and have a clear view of the sky (satellites)
  • NilsenjooNilsenjoo Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    @Niall

Thanks for your answear.

I have the TomTom Multi-Sport GPS-clock.

The screen at my clock just says that i need to plug in into my computer, and the computer says that I have to reset to originalsettings, and rest of the story is told, haha.

So i can't get in to my clock settings etc :(
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 4,946 Community Manager