Changing distance settings for Runs

P.J.P.J. Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I would like to change the distance ranges that the Sport App uses to define the Runs. For example, when I get a personal best notification for "fastest medium run", can I define what a medium run is? Why you ask? In this case, my medium run is about 3 miles....so I have a few "fastest 5Ks" notifications which are currently a separate category but I want them treated like a "medium run" since it's basically the same distance. Where are these defined and can the users change the values?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,724 Superusers
    They are not defined anywhere that I know of and users cannot change them. Since TT left the industry almost a year ago and stopped all development of the watch and website it is not going to change now either, unfortunately.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • P.J.P.J. Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    not much to like if what you say is true... I have not been following the business side of things....are you saying Tom Tom is no longer making sports watches? Would be disappointing, and in fact doesn't lineup with what I see on their website. Seems to have watches and supported apps available. I'm not convinced... but thanks for your input.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,724 Superusers
    P.J. wrote:
    not much to like if what you say is true... I have not been following the business side of things....are you saying Tom Tom is no longer making sports watches? Would be disappointing, and in fact doesn't lineup with what I see on their website. Seems to have watches and supported apps available. I'm not convinced... but thanks for your input.
    They announced it last November and laid off the entre Sports Division in January. At this point they are simply selling out their existing inventory. Do a Google search if you don't believe me (although I am not sure why I would lie about it).