Battery losing charge

Annatomtom
Annatomtom Registered Users Posts: 17
Legendary Explorer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I used to get around 3 hrs on my TomTom (playing music only) but lately it's losing its charge and I'm down to about half that play time.
Any ideas how to fix it?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,948
     Superuser
    Try a factory reset and if that does not work request a roll back to firmware 1.3.255 in the link below. There are battery drain issues in later builds.

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/unable-to-pair-sync-after-update-to-firmware-v1-7-53-runner-and-spark-watch-series-1030088

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Annatomtom
    Annatomtom Registered Users Posts: 17
    Legendary Explorer
    Thanks so much. How do I do a factory reset?
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,948
     Superuser
    Annatomtom wrote:
    Thanks so much. How do I do a factory reset?
    To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.