Combine new watch data to the existing one in the Android phone app — TomTom Community

Combine new watch data to the existing one in the Android phone app

Singapore Runner CardioSingapore Runner Cardio Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 11 in Runner & Multi-Sport
How to append my newly bought TT Runner watch data to my older TT Runner record in the Android phone app? (New and Old watch are of the same model)

Though the new TT Runner watch record does synchronize with Android phone but as a new record by itself, it doesn't append to the older record. Can help to explain how could I combine them?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,828 Superusers
    If you registered the new watch using the same email it will use the same account so all activities will appear. I have had multiple watches over the years and they all show as one record in MySports.

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Singapore Runner CardioSingapore Runner Cardio Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Yes, it works. Thank
    (How to mark it as solution?, could not locate any thing "solution/ or solve")?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,828 Superusers
    Yes, it works. Thank
    (How to mark it as solution?, could not locate any thing "solution/ or solve")?
    At the bottom of my response next to Like and Quote it should say "Mark as Solution".