Error 236 while purchasing map

bogobogo Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 28 in Map purchasing
Dear Sirs,
I could not purchase map. There was permanent error 236 , could not make payment

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,548 Superuser
    @bogo

Which TomTom map shop were you using? What currency were you hoping to pay in?
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • bogobogo Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I,m from Bulgaria, till this moment already 4 years i have not problem to buy a map.
    I prefer in Euro
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,548 Superuser
    @bogo

Maybe @lampard can pick this up and help you out
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,012 TomTom Moderator
    Hi bogo,

Welcome to the Community!

Are you trying to purchase the map from TomTom HOME? I would suggest you try using the Ireland webshop to order the map.

Cheers, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• bogobogo Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi lampard,

still could not buy a map, trough Ireland shop also. Give me an error after purchasing.
    I noticed that my account is linked to US. Also there is no Bulgaria in other countries.
    I"m really angry and this is not acceptable!
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,012 TomTom Moderator
    Hi bogo,

Sorry to hear that! It's best if you can reach out to our customer support and they'll be able to sort this one out.

You can see the Customer Support- Phone Numbers in discussion link here and speak to them directly about this: https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/travel-lounge-154/customer-support-phone-numbers-988105/index2.html

Cheers, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!